A 'Blog-folio' of My Work as an Editor In Chief & Creative Director

March 13, 2009

> Websites (Content, Creative Direction & Design)


Tween Site for Turner Broadcasting (New Products Group), New York City - (Inactive Link)


Double Digit Network for Rebound Entertainment, New York City - Click to Link to Site



Company Site for The New Regime, New York City - Click to Link to Site


Box-Set for Rebound Entertainment, New York City - Click to Link to Site


EcoSalon for Rebound Entertainment, New York City


The Big Apple Chili Fest
for Chelsea Market, New York City
- Click to Link to Site


Landing Page Design for MyPretrial.com


Happy Face Ice Cream for Happy Face Foods, St. Thomas, USVI

Toast Online for Toast Magazine, New York City


Dodgeball Champions for Rebound Entertainment, New York City


Corporate Site for Jeffrey Sladkus, LLC; New York/Atlanta


Website for Launch Flix; Phoenix, AZ



While the evolution of my design sensibility is evident in chronological order on this 'blog-folio', I feel that my earlier work is also a representation of my aesthetic vision. While I am not a web-developer, I have art directed numerous websites, each with its own specific purpose.

Above are thumbnails of some of the home pages I have designed with the assistance of a network of talented programmers that I have maintained relationships with.